alternatives to meds?

Hello, HIV has been living with me for over 16 years. Have taken and exhausted all the meds. What are the alternatives to the meds ie. nutrition etc. that can be recommended? I understand Selenium helps in treatment.

Unfortunately, no supplement is known to control HIV or increase CD4 cells in patients with viral load. A multivitamin study in Africa showed that women who took a multivitamin developed AIDS symptoms later than those who took a placebo pill. But this does not mean that a multivitamin will stop the progression of HIV.

I am not sure if you are in the United States. If you are, have your doctor look at these reports I have written so that he/she can get you some access, if possible:

Is There a Future for HIV-Infected Patients in "Deep Salvage"?

How You Can Help Your Patients Who Are Running Out of HIV Treatment Options

New HIV Drugs in the Pipeline - 2012

Please let your physician know that I can help if he or she needs more information about access to investigational HIV drugs for you.

Nelson

HIV and toxoplasmosis
hiv in environmental treatment