HIV and toxoplasmosis
Jun 21, 2012
I am 22yrs and was diagnosed HIV positive in February this year and also toxo positive 1.1,I was treated for toxo cns after experiencing severe headaches and dizziness,the headaches had subsided but recently it has Come bk even more severe with blackouts and dizziness...should I be worried?cd4 267 an viral load 7103,taking truvada and kaletra
Response from Mr. Vergel
You need to go see your primary care doctor to talk about this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Diabetes And False Positive Hiv Tests
- Elisa Test 3 Months Conclusive
- Hiv Symptoms Can Swollen Lymph Nodes Be Painless
- How Long P24 Antigen Remains Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.