|Using Nutrition Supplements and taking HIV Meds
Jun 21, 2012
I take Atripla at night and work out during the day or mornings. I would like to know is it ok to take Nutritional Supplements Like Universal Animal Pump, Nitrix Oxides, Creatine and 100% Whey Protien as a muscle building stack.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Creatine and whey protein have been studied in HIV. No interactions were observed. We have no data on the other two supplements.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Taking Atripla With Hiv Meds
- Touching A Bloody Scab And Dna Pcr Testing
- Bloody Pee After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.