sodawater and meds
Jun 21, 2012
Response from Mr. Vergel
Soda drinks do not interfere with HIV medications. But be careful since they provide empty calories that can affect your metabolism
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What Restrictions Do You Have When You Have Herpes?
- What Percentage Of Women Have Hpv?
- What Is Mucosal Herpes Infections?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.