cause of vasculitis: cmv or deca?

Hey Nelson, I have CMV and I'm also on Deca. The CMV has been the source of many problems for me, including muscle loss, swollen glands, and some other problems. I went on Deca to counter the muscle loss, and I've noticed increased vascularity in my arms and legs (as can be expected with Deca). But now, I'm also noticing bulging, pulsating veins in my temples. And I'm wondering if this is just as common with Deca, or if this could be vasculitis resulting from the underlying CMV. I do tend to get mild headaches around my temples accompanying the bulging veins, but not sure if that's related. Any experience with this? Much appreciated.

Deca durabolin (nandrolone decanoate is its generic name) is an injectable anabolic steroid used to treat HIV related involuntary weight loss. It can cause increased blood pressure (due to water retention and estradiol conversion) and increases in hematocrit (proportion of red blood cells). Both of these side effects that cause headaches and pulsating veins in your forehead. Talk to your doctor about this since these two factors can increase cardiovascular risks.

For nandrolone's benefits and studies in HIV, read this: Nandrolone and HIV

To manage polycythemia: Nandrolone or Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Polycythemia in HIV-Infected Patients

Nelson

Liver friendly
The Green Coffee Bean