Jun 11, 2012
Response from Mr. Vergel
What kind of liver damage did your doctor diagnose?
In general, higher doses of vitamin A and iron could be problematic to the liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.