TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT

Hello Nelson, excuse me if my English is not perfect. I'am positive since two years, I take Prezista Norvir and Truvada, viremia is not suppressed (last exam 70 copies.

If tomorrow I'll decide to start with testo and deca and for any reason these will interfere with antiretroviral medications I'd notice the rise in viral load?

Everyone in my family I advise to not take them but I know what it means to have a muscular physique and energetic having used them in the past.

The fear of ruining the hiv cure stops me from taking deca and testo.

Is it that fear founded?

Thanks for your interest.

Regards. David.

There have been several studies using deca durabolin (nandrolone decanoate) and testosterone for HIV related weight loss. Those studies found these hormone products to be safe as long as a physician is monitoring you.

Please read Built to Survive for details on what you should know when it comes to blood work and monitoring.

Nelson

Propecia and HIV
Saludos Nelson