May 21, 2012
I have these supplements, arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, but want to know if it is good to take them while living with HIV.
Response from Mr. Vergel
That supplement has not been shown to improve muscle mass or strength in peer reviewed studies. I would not waste my time with it. We also have no interaction data with HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.