tiredness

im hiv+ and diabetic and also have high blood pressure and my problem is that im always tired. if i exercise i tire more. im taking Atripla and meds for my sugar ang hypertention. what must i do?

Sustiva ( one of the medications in Atripla) and blood pressure medications can cause fatigue.

I have written a lot about the subject since that is my main quality of life issue. Here are a few suggestions:

Nelson Vergel: Going Beyond Survival

Side Effects: Fatigue

What Happens When Testosterone Replacement Fails to Improve Fatigue?

I think these three references should give you a good idea at how to determine the cause and how to ensure that you get to feel better soon.

Nelson Vergel

Atripla, tengo que hacerme el antidoping
Body Fat