Why are my t-cells progressively dropping while my viral load in undetectably?

I have been HIV positive for 20 years. I have been seeing an HIV specialist for the same amount of time. I have been taking opi-pack vitamins for years, excercise daily for two hours, a very good nutrition plan, have cycled on test-c and decca yet for the passed two years my t-cells have dropped from 700 to 350. My viral load in undetectable. Yet my doctor thinks that I may be over doing my supplements and is requesting me to stop for awhile. I don't know what I am doing wrong if anything. Any advise.

Most importantly, has your percentage of CD4 cells dropped?

If it is very difficult to determine why drops in CD4 cells like yours in people who remain virologically suppressed mean, or why these drops happen.

Are your hormones within normal ranges (thyroid, testosterone)? Have you lost any weight or gone through stress in the past two years? Are you exercising too much? Has your doctor tested you for STDs (I am hearing from some doctors that people live for years with some without knowing, which could affect the immune system)?

The largest drops in CD4 cells in my life have happened through periods of turmoil (breakups and other issues). I am not sure how stable your life has been lately.

If you have not added any new supplements in the past two years, I doubt that supplements are to blame. But if you have added anything new, it would not be a bad idea to stop them and see what happens.

You do not say how old you are. Immune senescence (aging)is a well documented fact as we age, but it is a gradual issue that may affect immune function. It would not explain your decrease in the past 2 years.

I wish I had more to say, but please let me know if you have answers to the above questions.

Nelson Vergel

recently diagnosed
Re: Dolor abdominal y de caderas