recently diagnosed

i was recently diagnosed to be HIV positive. should i start off with the septrin and multivitamin dose or just eat right and exercise. in february i was negative but now its turned positive

I am sorry that you just found out that you have HIV. You know we are here to help you take charge of your health, so I am glad you reached out.

You need to find out what your CD4 cells and your HIV viral load are so that your doctor can make a decision with you about whether or not you need treatment. If you do not have a doctor or insurance, go to the closest AIDS Service Organization in your area to find out about services and how to apply for free medications.

United States HIV/AIDS Organizations

You will live a long life, so do not change your plans for the future. But there are things you should be aware of that these great articles describe:

After You've Tested Positive

25 Things You Should Know Now that You Are HIV+

Advice to a Young Man Newly Diagnosed With HIV

In the meanwhile, eat well, manage stress, exercise, and get quality sleep, just like you everyone should, positive or not.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Nelson Vergel

Nelson, donde puedo conseguir tu articulos en mi idioma?
Why are my t-cells progressively dropping while my viral load in undetectably?