getting in shape

Hi Mr. Nelson vergel. I am a 42 year man living with hiv since 2008. I am coping well with sustiva and truvada. Cd 4 - 600+ and viral load <40. I used to be in good shape in my 20s. But now in my 40s thing have really fallen apart. I am 178 cm tall and weigh nearly 96 kgs. I also have some problems with high blood suger and slightly high cholesterol. When i found out that i was hiv+ beacause of septic arthritis in the right knee and subsequent blood test in 2008. I was given an aids diagnosis because my cd4 was only 130. Now as i mentioned my blood work in terms of cd4 and viral load are ok. But i really would love to get back in shape. Could you give me some advice on how to achieve this safely. I am quite overweight with way to much fat on my belly and very little muscle in my legs and arms. Would love to get trim and build lean muscle. Any advice would be highly appdeciated. Thank you. Frank. Bangkok. Thailand.

I think this recent answer will also apply to you, even though you do not mention that you have lipodystrophy. These recommendations are applicable to anyone who wants to get in shape>

New treatments for lipodystrophy beyond egrifta,

Nelson

New treatments for lipodystrophy beyond egrifta, etc.
Advice on taking Hgh