Apr 30, 2012
In previous 2 questions regarding SAHA and Vorinostat,you told that SAHA and Vorinostat is same thing and in other reply you told SAHA is not working well and Vorinostat is working pretty well..what is that mean?
Response from Mr. Vergel
They are the same thing and showing some early promise for a "flush-and-kill" approach, one of several being studied in HIV cure research.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.