update on Ibalizumab

I have now been luck enough to add this drug as well as others to provide a working "cocktail".....As of my last lab, I was undetectable for the first time in 20 years..I feel great! FINALLY!.....My question is..Is there an update on Ibalizumb as of 2012? THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT! Ibalizumb, norvir, Trampavir (spelling), and Isentress...all new to me.... Thanks In Advance for your reply, East Texas

I am glad you were able to finally get your HIV in control. Ibalizumab has also been great for me. Like you, it took me a long time (26 years) to get to undetectable no matter what I did.

The company that makes ibalizumab is still looking for commercial partners to proceed with their phase 3 studies that will lead to the approval of the drug. They are also testing a subcutaneous version of the drug (the current form is dosed intravenously every two weeks).

We will hopefully know more about the status of this drug's development by summer.

Nelson

Dr. not serious about helping me recover from HIV wasting
Guidelines for trainers