Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Zolinza
Apr 17, 2012

http://www.amfar.org/Articles/In_The_Lab/2012/Destroying_HIV_Reservoirs/ Is this means activating hiv latent cells with zolinza drug is not enough to kill the latent cells right? Then this is a failure in hiv cure

Response from Mr. Vergel

Yeah, SAHA is not looking that great so far, but Vorinostat is looking pretty good so far for "shock and kill" , although we need a lot more data. More on Vorinostat:

Vorinostat -- A First Step on the Road Towards a Cure for HIV

Cure Research Takes Center Stage: Proof of Concept for Activating the Latent Reservoir

Nelson Vergel

Previous
should I tell my trainer I'm HIV positive?
Next
SGPT is 89

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.