Apr 17, 2012
http://www.amfar.org/Articles/In_The_Lab/2012/Destroying_HIV_Reservoirs/ Is this means activating hiv latent cells with zolinza drug is not enough to kill the latent cells right? Then this is a failure in hiv cure
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Yeah, SAHA is not looking that great so far, but Vorinostat is looking pretty good so far for "shock and kill" , although we need a lot more data. More on Vorinostat:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Touching Vaginal Secretions
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Negative Elisa At 3 Months
- Vaginal Secretions How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Are Blisters A Symptom Of HIV?
- Are Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of Ars?
- Does Bronchitis Mean I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.