Apr 12, 2012
Thanks for the info. I will certainly contact Dr. Gordon to see what she says. However, my question remains: if radiation is not a possibility for me, are there any other treatments that you know about? Thanks for your patience.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Of Sex With A Prostitute
- Aching After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.