Parotid Gland Treatment

I had radiation on my parotid glands in 2005 to reduce the swelling. This year, the parotid swelling has returned. I read a study that confirmed of 12 people treated with radiation, all had recurring swelling after several years and a second round of radiation did not help any of the individuals in the study. So my question is, if a second round of radiation is not helpful, are there any other courses of treatment to reduce the swelling? Thanks.

Who treated you and what was the dose and number of sessions?

Gut integrity
Parotid Gland