Medicine treatment opinion
Apr 5, 2012
HIV infected patient 1 year and half ago, medications Lamivudina, Zidovudina (AZT), Atazanovir,& Ritonavir. Reccomendations for nutritions, complement suplements and vits, exercices and nauseas, please!!!
Response from Mr. Vergel
For side effect management: Click here
For supplements: 2000 IU of vitamin D and a multivitamin is a basic program you can start with, plus eating more fruits and vegetables that will provide a lot of micronutrients and fiber.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
- Blood Transfusions For AIDS Patients
- Can You Get Ars 9 Weeks After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.