Homepathic Anxiety Medication

I suffer from severe anxiety/panic disorder. I have been taking Klonopin for about 7/8 years now. I did a self wean (with proper guidance after tons of research) over a period of 3 months to wean down from 3 pills .05mgs each per day to 1 pill .05mg per day cutting that dosage in 1/2 & taking 1/2 in the AM & 1/2 in the PM. I had to increase back up to 1 pill .05mg in the AM & still taking 1/2 of a .05mg pill in the PM. I really would prefer something that is not a narcotic to treat my symptoms as have tried many other medications such as Zolft, Paxil, etc & they made me depressed. I've also tried Wellbutrin as well with no relief. I have read that narcotics do affect the immune system as well as the Klonopin not being recommended for long term use. I did however recently find a site through an online anxiety/panic support group & was wondering if you feel it is safe to take with my HIV meds & the Klonopin until I can wean off it if this should relieve my panic/anxiety symptoms. They claim is is a "FDA Product Listed NDC#49726-018-01". I want to be sure this is also legit as have never heard of anything homeopathic being FDA approved. I will be going for my quarterly exam with my ID Dr on April 4th & will also be talking to her about this but I'm assuming she will give me the typical response of "I don't know much about supplements & herbs" as she always does even when I try to discuss the supplements this site recommends (I take them anyway). I would really like your response as to if I should give this a try. I currently take Truvada, 100 mgs Norvair & 2 400mgs of Prezista in the evening. My CD4 is currently 1030 with my Viral Load undetectable. I also take a Multi & supplements that give me 200 mgs of Selenium, 50 mgs of all the B Vitamins, 15 mgs of Zinc, 1200 mgs of Calcium, 1200 mgs of Vitamin D, 100mgs of Magnesium (I also use a spray on my skin for Magnesium) & 2000 mg of Omega 3 Fish Oil. Thanks so much for your input in advance. My fingers are crossed in hopes this is safe for me to take as a possible replacement for yet another medication. Here is the link to their site: http://new.anxietin.com/?utm_campaign=Anxietin-C&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=anxiety%20natural%20remedy&s_kwcid=ContentNetwork|6203168062&gclid=CIWl-uDh6q4CFYbe4AodZFHuIg#about

That product is not FDA approved or in anyway certified. You dont mention what your HIV regimen is but I doubt there have actually been studies looking at the safety of the ingredients of Anxietin in the setting of HIV or drug interactions with your HIV regimen. If a patient of mine decided to take that product I would want to know about that and monitor for any unusual or unexpected problems. KH

Use of Stanozolol+Testosterone and hiv medications
Medicine treatment opinion