Cure

Are we losing hope in cure? there is no good news in croi 2012

On the contrary, there were lots of encouraging data about potential cure related approaches at the CROI conference this past March in Seattle.

I am part of a group of activists that organized a meeting prior to CROI with HIV cure researchers, the FDA and companies to review the current state of the research and how the community can help move the agenda forward. It was one of the most stimulating meetings I have been in my 22 years of activism.

Here are some cure related highlights from CROI: Pathway to a Cure: Viral Eradication and Control Research from CROI

Rough notes from the pre CROI cure meeting sponsored by activists

TheBody.com's coverage of CROI 2012

Nelson

are you counting on any thing
Things that make me worried