Apr 1, 2012
Are we losing hope in cure? there is no good news in croi 2012
Response from Mr. Vergel
On the contrary, there were lots of encouraging data about potential cure related approaches at the CROI conference this past March in Seattle.
I am part of a group of activists that organized a meeting prior to CROI with HIV cure researchers, the FDA and companies to review the current state of the research and how the community can help move the agenda forward. It was one of the most stimulating meetings I have been in my 22 years of activism.
Here are some cure related highlights from CROI: Pathway to a Cure: Viral Eradication and Control Research from CROI
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Could Autoimmune Disease Affect My Hiv Result
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.