is it a irreversible damage

hi i am positive cd count 670-680 and vl undetectable recently i started taking no xplode and everything messed up. i took it only for 4-5 days and 6th day i had irregular heart beats, my heart pumping out of my chest and my bp shoot up to 160-120 since then i stopped it immediately and have been taking sedatives and bp med but i get panic attack once in two days, bp do shoot up and heart beat suddenly get worsed. i only took it for a couple of days and in moderate quantiy and stopped immediately after this episode but even after one week my situation doesnt seen to be ok. have i done some thing foolish and have done irrepable damage to my body. why not i am feeling better even after 6 days of giving up. please help scared to death

Those are well known side effects of those types of energy boosters.

They usually subside after discontinuation. I am glad you are off it.

Nelson

Anti-retroviral treatment & sports doping
abnormal body fat