Mar 30, 2012
im five months pregnat and my cd4 counts are 400,what food should i eat to prevent my baby from getting infected/affected?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Food has no effect on your baby's serostatus, but make sure you follow the food requirements of medications you are taking. Are you taking HIV medications? You do not say. Treating your viral load to reach an undetectable viral load is the best way for your baby not to get HIV.
Read this report: Outsmarting HIV With Healthy Eating
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.