Mar 30, 2012
im five months pregnat and my cd4 counts are 400,what food should i eat to prevent my baby from getting infected/affected?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Food has no effect on your baby's serostatus, but make sure you follow the food requirements of medications you are taking. Are you taking HIV medications? You do not say. Treating your viral load to reach an undetectable viral load is the best way for your baby not to get HIV.
Read this report: Outsmarting HIV With Healthy Eating
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Males
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.