Rash

I was diagnosed in January 2012, my cd4 count was 1114 at 50% and put on Septrin. I took it for two weeks and I reacted with a measles like rash. I stopped the Septrin but I still have the rash. I was not given anything to clear the rash and it has persisted for another two weeks/What can I do? Is it okay for me to stay without any drugs after testing positive?

Rashes can be of different types and caused by different things. I would have a dermatologist see it to ensure that it is medication induced. You should be on HIV medications and PCP prophylaxis!

Nelson

Built to survive 3 day split exercise program
Ayuda porfavor