Built to survive 3 day split exercise program

i recently started the 3 day split exercise program from your book "built to survive". First i want to thank you for this book it really is worth buying it. my question is for how long should i follow the 3 day split exercise program and what should i do after i complete it? is there another program i can follow that you can recommend? Thanks :)

Thank you. I am glad you found it useful. I would just follow the same muscle groups described in the book but find new exercises by visiting this great website that shows videos of exercises for every muscle group: Exercise & Muscle Directory

Also, read this updated article: Exercise, the best therapy

Nelson

liver and apple cider venigar
Rash