the result of apple cider venigar for sugar

hello Dr Nelson, regarding from your answer about apple cider venigar i've tried it for reduction of glucose or sugar in my blood,it's amazing result from my own abservation it really work.my last sugar blood test was 119 last month then when i saw your answer i decide to try it for almost two weeks now and went back for another test it's now 102 without exercise. but i'd like to know does it have any side affect with liver because my liver elevate a bit high.or can i call it fat liver due to moderate achohol drink (wine) during the christmas,and kidney also a bit high, i am on this regimen (sustiva,truvada) just change to new generic one (Recovir-EM) due to truvada was out of stock but that was three days now.but i love this ACV

I am glad you are seeing good results with apple cider vinegar when it comes to your glucose levels. I would not be too concerned about interactions with your HIV medications. The Facts on Apple Cider Vinegar

Nelson

Agaricus Blazei
Any good Herbal remedies to help with PN?