|wheres the nuke
Mar 13, 2012
Nelson i see pts can access dtg and ibalizumab soon what happened to the new nuke from oz and when can we access?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
This new nucleoside is being developed by Avexa. They are now looking for a commercial partner to get funding to market the drug after approval. Their last press release on apricitabine is here:Apricitabine: Avexa releases Phase III trial results in HIV study
I have no idea how this process is going since I have not received an update from the company ever since they went through a management shake up two years ago.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.