Hypogonadism HIV or Not HIV that is the question.

Hello, Mr. Vergel

I have a quick question. So, I had an HIV exposure in June of 2009, Got tested then Negative then again about 4 months later, again Negative. I was very happy at the time But, then in Aug of 2010 got tested for Hypogonadism. I have Hypogonadism my levels were 192 ng/. I am very scared this is from HIV infection. My question is: 1. How long after HIV infection do HIV Positive people men get Hypogonadism? 2. Would it be with in one year? When I was 10 years old I did get big breast and wide hips. Never had a full beard or underarm hair. But I am not tall. So, I am very scared if my Hypogonadism is HIV or is it from something else. Thank you very much for your answer. Also, I am just finding out in 2010 that I have Hypogonadism. Got test because Wanted to see why I have breast and body fat.

Most men with hypogonadism are HIV negative. You tested negative to an HIV test.

Uncontrolled HIV may increase the chances of hypogonadism, but that does not mean that you may be HIV positive if you have been diagnosed with hypogonadism.

You should talk to your doctor about getting testosterone replacement after he or she assess the origin of your hypogonadism ( it can be primary or secondary). Hypogonadism

Nelson

Alkaline diet wonders
deseo conocer gente::