Alkaline diet wonders

I am wondering about the following. It seems an alkaline diet has been known to "heal", "cure" or at least improve certain diseases, even cancer and HIV/AIDS.

I've read about how inclining your diet towards alkaline residue foods is a very healthy option, that it helps with many skin problems and other general health issues within just days and how in the long run it can work wonders if followed a strict nutrition designed specifically for the patient plan by a doctor.

What is your personal opinion on this issue. It seems like a good idea to try to "heal your body" through your diet by understanding the effect certain foods/combonation of foods have in the body.

Can I take this seriously or is the fact that no doctor has even bothered in recommending an "alkaline diet" or "less acidic diet" a sign that is it in reality not a reliable nutritional treatment, if you may?

Thank you for your time!

Here is a great explanation of why these diet claims are a scam:

Acid/Alkaline Theory of Disease Is Nonsense

Nelson

gel de testosterona
Hypogonadism HIV or Not HIV that is the question.