I ask this without Judgement

Ok... So Sense pretty much the summer I had become a binge drinker in turn forgetting to take my meds at night, sometimes on a consistent basis... for a while I would just go back to taking them, but I was recently told in doing so I am probably just affecting my body more negatively. I have recently moved and am waiting for an HIV specialist which I am to see within the next two wks, so my question in turn is and of course I realize I need to tell the doctor this is whether or not I should start another regimine or continue staying off the meds... What is your opinion and my drinking justification is college... Now I have graduated and am not drinking near as much... But just thought I would ask your opinion because I am still young and I do enjoy partying.... Thanks Adam

You want want to read this article and make your own decision: "Supersized Alcopops": The Dangers of Excessive Alcohol Consumption for People Living With HIV

Nelson

arimidex and propecia
gel de testosterona