Raw Fish

I just read your answer about what fish not to eat. You mentioned not eating raw fish. So, does that mean no sushi? I was diagnosed in 2004 with a T-cell count of 11. T-cells have never been above 210 since. I eat sushi about once a month. Am I playing russian roulette?

All I am saying is that we are trusting someone too much when we eat raw meat of any kind.

Fighting a parasite while you have immune deficiency is not the most fun thing to do. Some people have uncontrollable diarrhea for weeks that does not respond to drugs like Flagyl. I have seen people lose 10-20 pounds through that kind of hell. Was it worth eating that raw fish? I am sure they will tell you NO.

I love the taste of sushi, but I certainly do not want to take this risk.

Nelson

Raw Diet and HIV
Noticias del Persistence Workshop 2011