Raw Diet and HIV
Feb 5, 2012
Have there been any studies that have looked at the effects of a Raw Diet (nothing prepared over 118 degrees) on HIV person.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Not at all. We hardly have data on a regular cooked diet and we probably will never have it now that research budget cuts are so prominent as it is the perception that we are all doing great on HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sex With Stripper Safe?
- Does HIV Cause Sinus Infection?
- Does HIV Cause White Bumps On Penis?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.