Feb 5, 2012
Can we have functional cure in next 3 years and will that cures every one,according to your answer I can plan my future
Response from Mr. Vergel
It will probably take a lot longer (more than 10 years) and even then it would be difficult to provide it to everyone who needs it, just like it has been after 30 years to provide medications to people around the world who are infected with HIV but are not lucky to live in the rich countries.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool Worried It Could Be Ars
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.