Feb 5, 2012
Can we have functional cure in next 3 years and will that cures every one,according to your answer I can plan my future
Response from Mr. Vergel
It will probably take a lot longer (more than 10 years) and even then it would be difficult to provide it to everyone who needs it, just like it has been after 30 years to provide medications to people around the world who are infected with HIV but are not lucky to live in the rich countries.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Instance Of Hiv Transmission In Blood Sugar Lancet
- Does Your Tongue And Mouth Swell When You Have Hiv?
- Accidental Hiv Transmission And Dental Instruments
- Is It Hard For Women To Give Hiv To Men?
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- Can You Get Hiv Through Dried Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.