Feb 5, 2012
I am considering starting Zumba Classes, but, do not want to lose weight, rather I want to tone and sculpt. Would it be better to exercise with weights/machines as opposed to Zumba??? I have some wasting occuring, along with the "belly paunch" that I'd like to get rid of with exercises perhaps....any suggestions/ideas??
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Zumba is the most fun cardiovascular exercise program out there. You can so it 2-3 times a week and do resistance exercise also 2-3 times a week on separate days for a good combination approach.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.