Super charge

Hi, thanks for responding question. I have been on tenofovir, efavirenz and lamivudine for a little more than 1 years. My cd4 is higher than 500 and my virus load is undetecctable. All my exams are ok, with no kidney problems, creatine level is ok. Is it safe to take SUPER CHARGER from labrada and muscle milk from cytosport for a few months ? Does it have any interaction with my medicine ?

To be honest with you, I will refuse to answer these questions from now on. Supplement manufacturers are not regulated by the FDA and are hardly audited or have their lots analyzed by an outside group.

I am not going to see yes or no knowing that they can add any unlisted compound to their formulas, as they have been known to do in the past.

We all take supplements and we take a chance when we do so. The companies, not me, should be answering these interaction questions. For me to do so assuming that their ingredients are as listed would be irresponsible and naive.

Having said so, you may want to become a member of www.consumerlab.com since they test supplements.

Nelson

MY SWOLLEN PAROTID (SALIVA) GLANDS AND PROBIOTICS
Electron Radiation Therapy