Would love clarity about exercise

Hello. A recent post about exercise and inflammation has me concerned. I was diagnosed in 2006 and I am currently on meds. My counts do not justify changing the present medications, but I am to discontinued the meds for the month of May and test again in June to get on a better medication. Hope that makes sense.

My main question though is about exercise. Since being diagnosed I have run 12 marathons and I try to stay passionate about taking care of my health. My doctor has never suggested that I not run marathons. It is a great outlet for me as I am also a recovering alcoholic. I must admit that I feel that my endurance is shot. I do not know if this is because of the virus or not.

I would sure hate to give up marathoning and I want to get involved in more fitness activities. When exercising I certainly go for more than an hour.... Please help.

Stopping meds for a month to get better ones? That sounds like you are trying to get into a study.

If you are not having the following symptoms when you exercise even as much as you do, I would not be concerned.

Symptoms of over training:

1- You are more fatigued when you finish your work out or run 2- You are losing weight involuntarily 3- Your joints and muscles ache and it takes them a long time to recover 4- Your doctor has told you that you have high CPK in your blood 5- You get upper respiratory infections frequently 6- You wake up very tired the day after you exercise even after 8 hours of sleep 7- You keep injuring yourself with falls, tore tendons, etc

Nelson

Anavoar Steroid
Prediabetes