Alcohol and HIV medication
Jan 26, 2012
I'v been on medication for two months now. My scheduled time for the medicine is 8:00am and 8:00pm. Occationally during dinner which is around 4:00pm, i take my meals with a little red wine. Is it okay to do that?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, it is OK.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.