How Can I get your books?

Nelson, I live in Africa and I am wasting. But I cannot buy your books here to read more about hormones, exercise, nutrition, and vitamins. Are they available via email? Thank you kindly for your work.

Three of my books can now be read for free if you have amazon prime

Here is a link on how to do so by downloading a kindle app to your phone or computer:

Read Nelson's books for free

You can also read a lot of good info to combat wasting in these links:

Nutrition

Exercise

Anabolic Therapies

Supplements

More on supplements

Let me know if you have any questions. This is a lot of information to digest, but I tried hard to include all I have that could help someone prevent or reverse HIV wasting syndrome. Of course, all of these assume that you are on effective HIV antiretrovirals that keep your HIV viral load undetectable, which usually helps tremendously in gaining and maintaining weight.

Nelson Vergel Director Program for Wellness Restoration

Hola Nelson
mi tratamiento contra el hipogonadismo