I need to know if I have to begin ARVs treatment

Hi Doctor, its a pleausure for me to write you. I live in Venezuela, and I have ny diagnostic about 5 five years ago, but I havent still begin a treatment. My last CD4 was in 455, I a went to the doctor and she said me that it wasnt time to begin. I live with a good attitude, and I work everyday, I go to the gym sometimes, I go to University, but I dont want to get sick and I dont want to wait for opportunist disseases in order to begin my ARV treatment. Do you think I have to wait for some time more? Or can I decide it by myself? Please, Im so confused.. Thanks for your question about it and it will be so appreciate. Have a nice new year!!!

I do not what the HIV treatment guidelines in Venezuela say. But in the US, anyone with CD4 cells of 500 cells/ml or less is recommended treatment. Talk to your doctor about your willingness to start treatment and about guidelines and let me know what she says. It may be an economic issue in Venezuela if you are getting free medications from the government there.

Nelson

hcg protocol
hcg (gonadotropina corionica humana)