Prezista - truvada - norovir
Jan 4, 2012
Hi I'm recently diagnosed HIV+, I was infected around 5-6 weeks so the dammage is still not big and taking prezista truvada and norvir was the best treatment. I was taking Sustanon (Testosteron) to grow a little more, do i have to stop or is Testosteron not interfering with my meds? Thanks R.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Can't Herpes Be Cured?
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.