Dec 27, 2011
I read many years ago that PLWHA should avoid raw honey. This was probably before my infection and maybe before HAART. I mentioned this to a friend who is a bee keeper a couple days ago and he was astonished to hear that. I've searched the archives and don't find anything about avoiding raw honey, so I wonder if this advice is still current.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Not true at all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Excessive Gas A Sign Of Hiv?
- Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C If Condom Breaks With Prostitute
- How Long Does It Take Hiv To Infect A Cell?
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv If You Had Sex With An Infected Person?
- Liver Safe Pain Medication For Hep C Patients
- When Is The Best Time To Take An Hiv Swab Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.