hiv+ woman wants to get pregnant
Dec 23, 2011
Hello, I am an HIV+ 32 yr old F , been on treatment for almost 6 yrs,happily married with an HIV + Male who is also on treatment. We want to have a baby and need to have some info abt this issue. 1- Is it possible? 2- How can i strengthen my body? 3- what shld be my CD 4 level? Thank you
Response from Mr. Vergel
You may want to read the last two links included in this answer:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Tingling Lips?
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.