Dec 23, 2011
what does it mean to have a viral load of 330 and a CD4 1056? Also is testosterone injection god for HIV patients?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Testosterone injections are only prescribed to patients with low levels of testosterone in the blood. This therapy is good for HIV+ and HIV_ patients who have testosterone deficiency, as long as the physician knows how to manage potential side effects.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Should A Person With Hepatitis C Be Working With Food?
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- Where Is Hiv Found In The Body?
- Hiv Symptoms One After Another
- Can You Increase Cd4 Count With Nutritional Supplements?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.