injection sites for egrifta

I have extensive stretch marks/scarring covering my lower abdomen (which is where egrifta is injected) it really irritates my skin ie where the stretch marks are turns red and itches the entire length of the stretch mark. No one will give me a straight answer if there are other injections sites which is what I'm trying to find out.

Even though the company cannot tell you to inject in any other places since the only used the abdomen in their studies, you could inject anywhere there is a fat pad and enough skin to pinch for the subcutaneous injection. Many people stop therapy due to injection side effects and the fact that they are told they cannot inject anywhere else. But not a single study has shown what the best injection sites are for growth hormone or growth hormone releasing hormone.

Nelson

terapia de imanes
CELLULITE AND HIV