Dec 15, 2011
I take Atripla and Androgel as I was wasting when I found out I had AIDS 7 years ago. I am undetectable below 20 with a t-cell count that hovers between 725 and 825. LDL is low HDL is high. I do medium resistance workout 3 times a week for 1 1/2 hours. I'm 55 years old, 5'8" tall, 155 pounds with a 31in. waist. I generaly feel great. Is it ok to use Nitric Oxide supplement for increased endurance? Thank you.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, but as long as those supplements do not cause high blood pressure or heart rate. So, be careful and monitor yourself closely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen Could I Have HIV
- Could Itchy Skin Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.