Dec 15, 2011
I take Atripla and Androgel as I was wasting when I found out I had AIDS 7 years ago. I am undetectable below 20 with a t-cell count that hovers between 725 and 825. LDL is low HDL is high. I do medium resistance workout 3 times a week for 1 1/2 hours. I'm 55 years old, 5'8" tall, 155 pounds with a 31in. waist. I generaly feel great. Is it ok to use Nitric Oxide supplement for increased endurance? Thank you.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, but as long as those supplements do not cause high blood pressure or heart rate. So, be careful and monitor yourself closely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Does Hiv Cause Congestion?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Condom Was Used But I'm Still Afraid Of Hiv
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.