Nov 29, 2011
hi nelson hope u doing great i just wanted to ask simple straight question wot are recommended vaccinations for hiv positive people i am vaccinated for hep b wot other mandatory and recommeded vaccination should i go for thanks regards
| Response from Mr. Vergel
You may want to read this document: Recommended Immunizations for HIV Positive Adults
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.