Nov 28, 2011
What cleanse herb can I take with Atripla
Response from Mr. Vergel
I advise strongly against using any cleansing herbs. They can be toxic and there is no such a thing as cleansing. No interaction data is available between HIV medications and herbs.
If you want to cleanse, drink water through the day, eat a clean diet of fruits, vegetables, grains, and nuts, avoid alcohol, sugar and caffeine, and exercise until you sweat for at least 20 min three to four times a week. This will provide antioxidants, hydrate you, give your liver a break, and rid your body of toxins through sweat.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Cannot Wait 3 Months For Hiv Test
- Is Pharyngitis A Sign Of Primary Hiv?
- Why Can't Herpes Be Permanently Cured?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.