HCG benefits

I am just wondering what the benefits of HCG are for guys in TRT. Can one live without it? Is it important enough to discuss with your doc. about your tight nuggets?I have been on TRT 100mg per week along with 100mg of Nandrolone as well. I am able to ejaculate semen, however it is very little and I do not have a full hard erection. Will I ever get back to "normalcy"? My doctor said the HCG was used by guys for cosmetic purposes .. to make their balls look bigger. So I found his statement very confusing. He's a great doc and an HIV specialist.

First of all, you may want to read a related post that I just answered this morning: HIV and erections

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) (not to be confused with human growth hormone, or HGH) is a glycoprotein hormone that mimics LH (luteinizing hormone), produced in pregnancy by the developing embryo soon after conception, and later by part of the placenta. Its role is to prevent the disintegration of the corpus luteum of the ovary and to maintain the progesterone production critical for pregnancy in women. It supports the normal development of an egg in a woman's ovary, and stimulates the release of the egg during ovulation. HCG is used to cause ovulation and to treat infertility in women.

HCG is also used in young boys when their testicles have not dropped down into the scrotum normally. Additionally, HCG is used to increase testicular size after long-term testosterone or anabolic steroid use. However, the latter is an off-label use.

Testosterone replacement therapy triggers the hypothalamus to shut down its production of GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone). Without GnRH, the pituitary gland stops releasing LH. Without LH the testes (testicles or gonads) shut down their production of testosterone. For males HCG closely resembles LH. If the testicles have shrunken after long-term testosterone use, they will likely begin to enlarge and start their testosterone production shortly after HCG therapy is instituted. HCG jump-starts your testes to produce testosterone and to increase their size.

Whether or not HCG has only cosmetic benefits (increased testicular size) is a constant debate in the male hormone world. Some physicians believe that its effects go beyond the cosmetic by also improving sexual function (desire, not so much erectyle hardness). But there have been no studies that prove such anecdotal claims.

Most men on testosterone replacement therapy do not use HCG and may not need it. And most doctors do not know how to prescribe it. Most insurance companies do not pay for this off label use either. But physicians who do prescribe it usually send the prescriptions to compounding pharmacies which make it at fraction of the cost of commercially available HCG products.

TheBody.com will soon published an article I wrote about this emerging generic hormone that seems to be catching a lot of attention lately.

For more details, you can watch this lecture:

Testosterone Replacement Lecture

Stay tuned for more information soon!

Nelson Vergel Program for Wellness Restoration

Hiv and Erection drugs!
tetosterona y medicacion