low T

I am taking combivir kaletra and viread for HIV I have been on this regiment for 7 years with no problems. My viral load is currently undetectable and my T cell count fluctuates somewhere between 550 and 800.lately I have had some weight loss and a lot of fatigue. I have been diagnosed with low testosterone and have been given injections of 100mg testosterone cypionate once a week. I have been gaining weight and feel great. Im in the best shape Ive been in in ten years. Is this a safe combination and if so for how long.

When you are diagnosed with testosterone deficiency and start testosterone replacement therapy, assume it is for life much like you take your HIV meds forever. Your body is not producing the levels of testosterone considered "normal" for your age. Stopping testosterone will make you feel just like you did before you started it.

Testosterone replacement is not to be "cycled" like anabolics such as nandrolone or oxandrolone used for increasing lean body mass in those who have unintentional weight loss. It is a therapy to normalize your testosterone.

Nelson

truvada vs epzicom
Hiv and Erection drugs!