truvada vs epzicom
Nov 2, 2011
Hi nelson, I read an article comparing "Epzicom" and "Truvada" about the risk of lipodystrophy, noting that "Epzicom" produces less likely to suffer bodily changes. you think?, I'm in therapy "Epzicom" and "ISENTRESS" took 15 months with therapy and have not had any bodily change, I can be quiet?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
- Hand Job With Suspected Vaginal Fluids
- How Long Does Semen Survive Outside Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.