truvada vs epzicom
Nov 2, 2011
Hi nelson, I read an article comparing "Epzicom" and "Truvada" about the risk of lipodystrophy, noting that "Epzicom" produces less likely to suffer bodily changes. you think?, I'm in therapy "Epzicom" and "ISENTRESS" took 15 months with therapy and have not had any bodily change, I can be quiet?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.